Independent Sales Reps - N. Cal. | S. Cal.
- Confidential Company
- United States
- Northern California | Southern California
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
We are looking for a seasoned, well established Independent Sales Reps in the Northern and Southern California areas.
• Pursue and create sales opportunities with brands, screen printers and retailers with new customers as well as existing customers
• Develop and retain clients by supplying blank apparel and quality service and mediate any issues between the client and company immediately
• Communicate with the CSR tem and adhere to the operational procedures for the ordering process
• Act as a liaison between Company and customers at all times and assist the Credit Department with Collections on an as needed basis
• Review and create market analysis on various tiers of programs and identify new trends and price points that can affect our business positively. Report Market Intelligence findings to upper management
• Manage marketing information that is being sent to clients via brand identity, email flyers and catalogs
• Manage and represent Company with road appointments
• Attend Tradeshows regularly
• Provide National Sales Manager or Vice President of Sales with Quarterly Sales Projections including styles and review monthly
• Assist with New Season Catalog layout and photo shoots
• Other Tasks as assigned by Management.
• Assist with Trade Show Merchandising and monitor booth setup/maintenance/takedown
Candidates please submit your resume with salary history through Malakye.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.