- Cotton Heritage/Roochi Traders Inc.
- United States
- 10 year(s)
- Not Available
Cotton Heritage, a leading T-Shirt and Fleece Apparel Import company located in Commerce, Ca.. has an opening for Operations Manager. The person hired will be in charge of most facets of a company. The Person would be working in a high-pressure environment, interacting with nearly every department. Operations officers will report solely to the executive board
• Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
• Assists in cost management activities.
• Direct short-term and long-term planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
• Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
• Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies and operations for company products and services.
• Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall Business objectives and plans.
• Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, bank meetings, analyst meetings, and more.
• Management of department heads.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills with capacity of relaying the company's mission to other managers as a team player.
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
• Leadership skills, complex problem-solving aptitude. Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
• At least 10 years of experience, with 5 in an executive level position, such as general manager or vice president.
• Ability to put capable supervisors in place and understand how and why each department is successful or not
• Must be organized, professional, confident and able to identify and overcome problems.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality results and business profits. A natural forward planner, being proactive critically assesses own performance. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within USA. Keen for new experiences. Must have responsibility and accountability of all operations and self.
Salary will commensurate with Experience. Kindly send resume and salary history through Malakye.com