Retail Sales Associate
- Dainese USA
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Dainese is seeking Retail Sales Associates at its Costa Mesa, CA store location. Sales Associates will be responsible for providing quality customer service and sales through efficient and timely customer assistance by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides quality customer service to include assistance with purchases, suggestive selling and providing product information.
• Builds and maintains an understanding of the store’s products and price information to assist with customer purchases.
• Adheres to all Company policies regarding sales, operations, branding, and marketing.
• Receives payments from customers, operate cash register and credit card machine and returns appropriate change as needed.
• Handles merchandise returns and/or exchanges in accordance with store policy.
• Maintains adequate stock of paper forms for the cash register area, and notifies the Manager when additional supplies are needed.
• Attends store meetings and training sessions as requested.
• Maintains a neat and orderly store at all times to include re-stocking and organizing of products on the sales floor and back storage, as well as dusting and vacuuming all areas.
• Prepares product displays as requested.
• Balances cash drawer and total currency sales each day.
• Assists with loss prevention, reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to management immediately.
• Answers retail phones and emails, and assists customers with information and sales.
• Unloads deliveries to include lifting and carrying boxes and stocking in appropriate areas when needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Store Manager, Retail Coordinators, or VP of Operations.
• Occasional overtime may be required for special events, and can include working at off-site events.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In addition, knowledge of motorcycles and the ability to ride is a big advantage.
High school diploma or GED equivalent; one year related experience in retail sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Motorcycle experience preferred but not required.
English fluency a must. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; accounting software and internet software. Operational knowledge of Stores2 management application is necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is typically indoors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.