Retail Sales Associate
- Dainese USA
- United States
- San Francisco, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $15.00 - Max Salary: $18.00 per Hour
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - DAINESE STORE SAN FRANCISCO
Dainese is an Italian action sports brand that specializes in the research and development in protective gear and apparel for the motorcycling, the mountain biking, and the winter sports communities. In 2007, Dainese acquired AGV, a leading manufacturer of motorcycle helmets in Europe. Now the two brands together are the only company to offer full head-to-toe protective gear for motorcyclists, and full Mountain Bike and Winter sports protection and functional apparel lines.
Dainese USA Inc. is looking for a retail sales associate for its San Francisco Store. The candidate is a sales-driven individual with some previous experience possibly in structured sport/fashion/jewelry retail environments. Outgoing and with good communication skills. A love of motorcycle gear and motorbikes represents a plus in order to better understand customers’ needs. Bi-lingual a plus, women are encouraged to apply. Salaries are DOE, and include health and vacation benefits as well as commission and bonus incentives.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
To provide excellent customer-focused shopping experience and sales through efficient and timely assistance by performing the following duties:
• Provide quality customer service to include assistance with purchases, suggestive selling, and detailed product information.
• Build and maintain an understanding of the store’s products and price information to assist with customer purchases.
• Adhere to all Company policies regarding sales, operations, branding, and marketing.
• Receive payments from customers, operate cash register and credit card machine and return appropriate change as needed.
• Handle merchandise returns and/or exchanges in accordance with store policy.
• Maintain adequate stock of paper forms for the cash register area, and notify the Manager when additional supplies are needed.
• Attend store meetings and training sessions as requested.
• Maintain a neat and orderly store at all times to include re-stocking and organizing of products on the sales floor and back storage, as well as dusting and vacuuming all areas.
• Prepare product displays as requested.
• Balance cash drawer and total currency sales every other day.
• Assist with loss prevention, reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to management.
• Answer retail phones and emails.
• Unload deliveries to include lifting and carrying boxes and stocking in appropriate areas when needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Store Manager, Retail Coordinators, or VP of Operations.
- Occasional overtime may be required for special events and can include working at off-site events.
- Other duties may be assigned. We support individual talents and foster professional growth.
- This is a non-exempt job. Payrate $15-18 according to profile and experience + commission, bonuses and health and 401(k) benefits.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; two years related experience or training; or equivalent.
- All applicants must have schedule flexibility and be able to work on weekends.
Dainese USA, Inc. is the American subsidiary of Dainese S.p.A., based in Orange County, CA
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Salaries are DOE, and include health and vacation benefits as well as commission and bonus incentives.