Leatt MX Regional Sales Manager / East
This position is responsible for the Eastern US region power sports account's achievement of maximum profitability and sales growth in line with company policies, vision and values…Executes sales strategies to grow sales and expand the Regions’ dealer base while contributing to the growth and development of the sales staff.
• Responsible for the Region's Strategic Management & Financial Planning.
• Oversees the day to day performance of the existing sales representatives currently working in the region.
• In conjunction with the sales representatives, develops, executes, supports and reinforces sales strategies and initiatives to address challenging and complex competitive situations at the territory level.
• Leads the execution of dealer growth plans and uses metrics to monitor progress against goals.
• Prioritizes and allocates resources to attract and retain dealers.
• Manages the development of and adherence to Region's operating income goals.
• Develops a sales growth plan with the Sales Reps and executes strategies to meet or exceed the plan.
• Recruits, leads and directs Region's sales team to create economic value through the maximization of sales and profitability which includes:
• Driving sales growth, including targeting new dealers
• Increasing market penetration with existing dealers.
• Is knowledgeable of regional market trends, sales strategies, company initiatives, programs, products and services.
SALES TEAM LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT
• Drives productivity of the sales team members through evaluation of and coaching on proven sales skills, attributes and processes.
• Addresses developmental areas of sales skills, attributes, processes and technical knowledge with each team member.
• Communicates sales strategies and priorities related to new products, proprietary and key products priorities to the team.
• Organizes and leads team meetings to manage sales activities.
• Transfers marketing, merchandising, prospecting and selling skills to team members through training, coaching, ride-alongs with Sales Reps and professional development sessions.
• Ensures successful on-boarding and training of new team members.
• Establishes goals and monitors progress towards the goals.
• Evaluates team members by giving timely and candid feedback and providing appropriate recognition.
• Ensures team is providing dealers with excellent service through direct contact with the regions dealer base.
• Sets examples for team members in areas of selling skills and work habits.
SALES GROWTH AND NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Proactively leads the development of sales strategies with the Sales Reps to increase sales and gain market share.
• Supports Sales Reps in targeting, soliciting and securing new business.
• Tracks and reports industry market trends and sales intelligence to the General Manager, including specific recommendations designed to gain market share and increase sales growth.
• Maintains positive dealer relationships by ensuring the exceptional delivery of Leatt dealer services.
• Collaborates with appropriate Leatt resources to maximize efficiencies and provide exceptional customer service.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye link below, or email directly to: [email protected]
No calls, drops-ins, or inquiries please.