• 4+ years of consumer-facing Digital and global E-commerce management.
• Commanding expertise of the latest E-commerce technologies and legal/compliance requirements
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• In depth experience optimizing SEO, PPC, ROI analytics, digital and email marketing
• Experience managing database marketing and digital production.
• Outstanding analytical skills, with the ability to interpret statistics and developing a plan.
• Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives, strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
• Prompt, trustworthy, organized, and detail oriented, with solid business ethical values and the ability to maintain utmost confidentiality both inside and outside of the company.
• Demonstrated leadership ability with excellent teamwork and collaboration skills and the ability to work with minimal immediate supervision.
Leatt offers a 401k with match, company sponsored health care plan, generous employee purchase program, access to reciprocal industry discounts.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye,
or email directly to: [email protected]
No calls, drop ins or inquiries please.