• 1-2 years’ sales experience within the Bicycle, Powersports, or Action Sports industries with specific understanding and knowledge of the Moto industry, competing protection brands, channels, and culture.
• The ideal candidate would have in depth knowledge of the Motocross industry and area dealer base with existing dealer relationships.
• This is a great role for an experienced power-sports parts and accessories buyer or parts manager to make the next step in their career.
• Goal oriented. Must possess the undeniable drive to achieve, and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual, as well as category sales goals.
• Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications, etc) and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and order management systems.
• Must have reliable transportation with a role-appropriate vehicle.
• Must live within the territory. The ideal candidate would live near a large metropolitan area, central to the region.
• Significant daily travel within the territory.
• Must be flexible with schedule.
• Must be available to work occasional off-hours including nights and weekends.
• Must be available during standard business hours.
To excel in this job: You can’t wait to get up and get at it every day – work the phones, hit the road, meet with, bond and educate retail staff, constantly learning more about your customers, their business, what works, what doesn’t. You’re always improving your game, finding new opportunities, learning all the unique micro-markets in your region, cold-call walking into new shops to learn how you can start to work together. White knuckle drives during all hours of the night through snow/rain/sleet to get to next account. You love dirt bikes, the racing, the culture and all the places they have taken you, you love people more – being around them, interacting with them, sharing stories of your amazing adventures on your moto.. …this job is not for someone quiet or reserved. Being on the road is not a vacation. Getting things done is a must and something you relentlessly pursue. Things don’t always work out as planned on the road, it can be a chaotic, fast paced, demanding environment that will push you to be your best….You love this. You get to work with some of the best, most interesting and inspiring people on the planet, in truly awe inspiring locations, in an industry that is built around fun and the love of the outdoors. You will be proud to be a part of our small, tight knit Leatt family, and confidently know that you are a critical part of the whole team’s success!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the application link below, or email directly to: [email protected]
No calls, emails or inquiries please.