GUNNAR leads the way in cutting-edge technology and design innovation of blue light glasses and is considered the #1 in gaming. Our promise to our customers is to provide performance and protection for all eyes.
GUNNAR glasses help eliminate all common causes of digital eye strain and visual fatigue. The result - improved clarity, focus and performance. Founded in 2006, GUNNAR Optiks designs and engineers Gaming and Computer Eyewear for adults, teens and kids, to protect and enhance vision using revolutionary technology solutions. GUNNAR introduced the Technology Eyewear category in 2008 and pioneered the only patented lens technology to reduce digital eye strain and fatigue issues associated with computer use. GUNNAR is a privately held consumer goods company, headquartered in Carlsbad, California.
We take COVID-19 Safety Precautions seriously and the health and safety of our employees and customers are of utmost importance. Policies and procedures, in accordance with the CDC, will be followed at all times to ensure all of our health and safety.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to help out in all areas of the accounting department, as well as, be responsible for various projects company wide. The successful individual for this role will have a “roll up his/her sleeves” attitude, a solid understanding of the accounting cycle and be a dependable multi-tasker who can remain organized and focused in a fast-paced environment. You should be adaptable, thrive in an environment of evolving processes and procedures and collaborate well with others in a team environment. Depending on the candidate’s capabilities, greater challenges will be added to the role and there is room for advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Senior Accountant level general ledger duties as assigned including, but not limited to, Journal Entries, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, & Financial Statement Report Preparation.
• Process and follow-up with customer communication on Rx orders
• Assist Accounts Payable and Accounts Payable departments, as needed
• Ability to provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks; effectively manage time to complete tasks efficiently while consistently meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
• Work with the accounting team to develop efficiencies
• Other accounting tasks, as necessary
• Engage with general office support with events and everyday flow