As the world’s premier company for insulated products, Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment. It had to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. Period.
We are hiring a Supply Chain Project Engineer who will be responsible for Project Management of Hydro Flask’s products into stable production as well as product sustaining efforts. This role is also responsible for managing the process that documents/communicates product changes and the system maintenance for product documentation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Collaborate with Mfg Engr and QE to ensure product production readiness.
• Ensure mfg partner capacity for launch through alignment with PD and Mfg Engr.
• Manage schedule of products through first production until stable.
• Coordinate with Operations and Asia Pacific teams to ensure production volumes delivered on-time and in-quantity.
• Support operational activities relating to sustaining production of inline products and expansion of supply chain capabilities.
• Project manage operational activities through inter-departmental coordination based on desired timelines.
• Ensure non-developmental seasonal line updates meet seasonal release through engagement with PD, Marketing, sales, etc.
• Manage PLM process, including change management, using system-based solution.
• Project Manage internal and external groups through product changes based on process, quality, pricing, etc.
• Outwardly communicate product changes to key stakeholders and receive buy-in before release.
• Maintain product documentation system as collateral expands to support increasing product offering.
• Collate product documentation from multiple sources, input into documentation system and distribute to necessary stakeholders.
• Supplement product documentation as necessary to ensure complete records.
• Revise product documentation as necessary through PLM process.
What’s Required For Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience preferred
• 3+ Years of experience working on Engineering or Project Management of product development
• Proven background in Project Management, PMP certification preferred
• Experience working cross-departmental and with overseas manufacturers preferred
Working For Hydro Flask:
Do you love a challenge? We are a group of hard-working people and outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test and delivering “ahh” experiences to active consumers worldwide. As an employer, we live our brand values every day, supporting a reliable, playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where employees can learn, thrive, and grow.
Hydro Flask is based in Bend, Oregon. There's desert to the east of town and mountains to the west. Our geography says a lot about who we are. We bike, ski, run and hike. We grill burgers and share growlers in our backyards. We don't hold back. That may sound like the weekend, but that's how we live every day of the year. We don't accept lukewarm in our attitude toward life or in the temperature of whatever we happen to be drinking. We want to taste the fullness life has to offer and share it with the world. That's why we are committed to making tomorrow better - our lives, our products, our experiences. We believe nothing in life should be lukewarm. Hydro Flask not only gets what our customers want, we also know that providing an awesome environment for our employees (who are also our customers!) is vital for our long-term success. Along with a casual, dog-friendly environment in our beautiful headquarters in Bend, Oregon, we ensure our employees are taken care of with a strong compensation and benefits package, including healthcare, 401(k) with company match, PTO, paid parental leave, annual incentive pay, free lunch every Friday, and of course, product!
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to the hiring team. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Hydro Flask in particular. In this letter please also address how you meet each of our listed qualifications (What's Required for the Role).
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
Supply Chain Project Engineer
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|