Globe Marketing Director – North America
- Globe International
- United States
- El Segundo
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
The Globe Brand is searching for a Marketing Director to join the team in El Segundo, CA. Globe is a leading creator of Action Sports products and entertainment, and has been since 1994. We are a youthful, attitude driven group gathered together to make things that help us better pursue our united passions. We make shoes, clothes, skateboards, movies, art and we even throw parties. Some of us skate, some of us surf, and a lot of us do both—plus, a lot more. We've got some of the best surfers and skateboarders on the planet riding for us and helping us make products that enhance their lives (and yours, too).
The Marketing Director will successfully develop and execute brand and marketing strategies and programs that build brand equity and maximize market opportunities that drive the financial goals of the company. They will collaborate with Executive Management and the Creative and Sales teams to develop timelines and marketing budget and spending targets.
• Develop and execute brand and marketing strategies and programs that leverage the Globe brand story and premium product position to create consumer demand.
• Drive the creation of the seasonal marketing plans bringing together Creative, Sales, E-Com and other teams as needed to communicate the marketing objectives and create cohesive execution between all departments and functions.
• Create and execute seasonal campaigns, media partnerships and visual merchandising programs to succinctly communicate the brand message.
• Establishing cost-effective marketing strategies to support various platforms: PR, Social Media, Print, Events, In-Store, Partnerships/Collaborations, Videos, Creative Collateral.
• Collaborate with Sales team (internal & independent sales representatives) to drive seasonal “go to market” initiatives and product launches.
• Manage seasonal trade and consumer events, sponsorships and promotional initiatives which include athlete activation.
• Develop and manage the North American annual marketing budget, including monthly reconciliation and quarterly forecasting.
• Collaborate with President of Global Product to track and monitor Global marketing budget including monthly reconciliation and quarterly forecasting.
• Collaborate with Creative team on execution of photoshoots, video production and other branded content creation as needed.
• Collaborate with Creative team on the development and execution of the digital marketing and social media strategies for the brand.
• Ensure brand content is deployed strategically throughout the marketing mix
• Manage and mentor employees, foster personal and professional growth.
• 5+ years’ experience in a marketing leadership role or 7+ years’ experience in related marketing position.
• Budget Management experience essential.
• A passion for authentic branding, product and lifestyle marketing is a must.
• Experience in consumer and trade marketing, social media and social networking.
• BS/BA in Marketing or related field.
• Thorough knowledge of general marketing principles, branding, product launch planning and marketing collateral development.
• Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects from inception through to completion on schedule and on budget.
• Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities and timeline management.
• Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess strong presentation and public speaking skills, strong written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to travel throughout the US and on occasion internationally with some weekend travel and evening meetings.
• Must possess advanced level of computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team players required.