Marketing Coordinator - Americas
- DT Swiss
- United States
- Grand Junction, CO
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
DT Swiss is seeking a Marketing Coordinator in Grand Junction, Colorado.
• The Marketing Coordinator is a stakeholder in the DT Swiss global marketing team and will lead the strategic marketing efforts to grow and maintain the DT Swiss brand in the Americas.
• Working in coordination with the global marketing team, develop and implement internal and external marketing and communication strategies representing the markets in the Americas
• Handle public relations strategies and serve as main liaison between DT Swiss and media firms
• Proof and edit existing materials to produce clear, concise and professionally written and artistic work
• Stay up on marketing trends, bicycle market trends/state of the industry, analyze data on a regular basis, and provide updates to the sales and marketing teams
• Assess available and necessary channels to communicate with customers and then devise plans for how those channels are used to deliver messaging/communications.
• B2B and B2C minded efforts.
• Oversee the execution of all trade show and exhibitions including but not limited to managing exhibit partner and show services, logistics, staffing, communications with internal company, lodging and room blocks
• Manage all logistical aspects, including promotions, collateral printing, planning, timing, and operations of events.
• With the ASM team, coordinate sponsorship activities
• Must possess strong communication skills and a team-player mindset. This is critical as the position requires operating amongst a culturally diverse group of cohorts around the world
• BA/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Background in cycling, outdoors, highly desired
• Highly-organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Working knowledge of CRM, SEO/SEM and other marketing concepts
• Ability to stay up on latest marketing trends, understanding of nuances of various platforms
• Frequent travel required to trade shows, other DT offices, events, etc.
• This position is based at DT USA headquarters in Grand Junction, CO
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
• An established and motivated team
• Interesting and varied activities
• Modern infrastructure
• Attractive employment conditions
• Sporty and dynamic working environment
YOUR NEW START:
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
You can find out more about our company on our website: www.dtswiss.com
Our HR department will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have and is looking forward
to receiving your complete application together with the reference no. PS-101.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.