evo Purpose: To make life better by building community and igniting the adventurous spirit that lives within us all.
evo is a leading multi-channel retail brand that stands at the intersection of community, commerce, adventure sports, and the outdoor lifestyle. We offer a distinctly-curated product assortment, and highly-crafted customer experiences. At evo, we define success differently than most, balancing three goals equally: 1) Building an iconic brand and business; 2) creating an extraordinary place and path for our team; and 3) leveraging our success to drive community impact. We are a company driven by our purpose and values, with a collective passion for community, sports and lifestyle, and a drive to together build something that lasts and matters.
evo is seeking an Assistant Buyer to join a fast-paced team passionate for outdoor endeavors. Assistant Buyers will support the Buyer in all purchasing responsibilities that will include PO and inventory management, vendor communications, promotional planning and more. In this role you will support the strategies in place to hit divisional objectives and exceed financial goals. You will partner with diverse groups of internal and external partners to react quickly to customer and business needs.
What you will do
• Maintain clean PO book that requires updating or closing outstanding orders, negotiating orders that have not shipped as planned and updating metrics to ensure all shipping information is up to date.
• Must maintain a keen understanding of competitive market and must be able to interpret inventory, pricing and trend shifts outside of evo.
• Work closely with Distribution Center Leads and Inventory Analyst(s) to ensure all locations are appropriately stocked with products that tell curated brand and category stories to maximize sales and profitability.
• Build and maintain packages on the site.
• Translate sales data and trends into insights that will drive decision making within the department.
• Execute all RTV or MD$ requests from the buyer
• Own the promotional calendar for relevant categories ensuring the most up to date information is updated.
• Conduct audits to ensure product accuracy online and that our product shows up in the world as intended.
• Manage and execute reorders as required.
What you will need
• Experience in retail merchandising, planning or analysis required, Retail experience preferred.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to analyze, strategize, & execute on high volumes of data and information in a timely and highly accurate manner.
• Ability to work well under pressure while remaining flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
At evo, we are working to build and nurture a culture where equity, inclusivity, and compassion are inherent to how we operate and evolve. We recognize and value the uniqueness of each individual's experiences and understand the power in the diversity of ideas and opinions. Guided by our values and mission to promote more inclusive outdoor spaces, we are working to develop a team that is equally representative of the community we hope to build.
While there is more work to be done, we are in the process of evolving our toolset. We are committed to providing the space, support, and resources necessary for each individual to feel heard and valued. If you are interested in contributing your unique voice to our journey, we welcome you to apply!
evo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe the participation of individuals of diverse ages, races, religions, cultures, abilities and personalities will add to personal development and organizational success. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, and promoted without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, marital or military status, age, national origin, color, the presence of any mental, physical, or sensory disability, genetic information, gender identity, political ideology, or any other basis prohibited by law.