Ecommerce Client Services Representative
- Ethika, Inc.
- United States
- San Clemente, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Ethika is in search of an Ecommerce Client Services Representative to join the team in San Clemente, CA.
ABOUT ETHIKA //
Ethika is a leading underwear brand founded in 2001, out of San Clemente, CA. Ethika’s team is determined to live life, innovate, and deliver quality products, while staying true to our biggest asset, our FAMILIE. The Ethika employees, friends, athletes, artists and customers are the core of the brand and the reason we exist. Ethika is quality underwear driven by personal identity.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth. We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual to take on the role as Ecommerce Client Services Representative. This individual will report directly to the Director of Client Services and is responsible for answering product and service questions and efficiently processing orders, preparing correspondence and fulfilling the needs of our customers to ensure satisfaction. The ideal candidate has the ability to thoroughly handle a task from conception to completion, while keeping appropriate parties informed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Efficiently manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within policies and follow up to ensure resolution
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
• Process customer returns and outgoing orders as necessary
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Experience with CRM software (Desk, Zendesk, etc.) preferred
• General understanding of Full Circle preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Associate degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.