- Ethika, Inc.
- United States
- San Clemente, CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Ethika is in search of a Merchandising Manager to join the team in San Clemente, CA.
ABOUT ETHIKA //
Ethika is a leading underwear brand founded in 2001, out of San Clemente, CA. Ethikas team is determined to live life, innovate, and deliver quality products, while staying true to our biggest asset, our FAMILIE. The Ethika employees, friends, athletes, artists and customers are the core of the brand and the reason we exist. Ethika is quality underwear driven by personal identity.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking a highly organized and passionate Merchandising Manager. This individual will report directly to the VP of Operations and is responsible for merchandising the Ethika line, providing analytical strategy for market demands and trends. The ideal candidate has the ability to work cross functionally, excellent communication and fluent to industry trends.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Efficiently predict consumer demand per season by retail customer
• Research and forecast new trends within the fashion industry
• Analyze sales performance to accurately predict market needs
• Effectively work with the sales team to forecast per season style count
• Liaison between sales, design and development team
• Accurately adjust and maintain gross margins
• Ability to interact with designers, production, sales and executive teams
• Present data analysis and design merchandise line sheet
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, highly organized and manage time effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sales experience is a plus
• Experience reviewing sell through reports
• Cross functional collaboration experience
• 3 - 5 years of proven merchandising management experience
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.