- Ethika, Inc.
- United States
- San Clemente, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Ethika team is on the hunt for a new Staff Accountant!
ABOUT ETHIKA //
Ethika is a leading underwear brand founded in 2001, out of San Clemente, CA. Ethika’s team is determined to live life, innovate, and deliver quality products, while staying true to our biggest asset, our FAMILIE. The Ethika employees, friends, athletes, artists and customers are the core of the brand and the reason we exist. Ethika is quality underwear driven by personal identity.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, overseeing and auditing monthly reports. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits, oversee financial reporting and operations and will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
• Prepare consolidated financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger
• Follow our company’s established accounting processes
• Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
• Perform monthly bank reconciliation of all credit card transactions
• Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
• Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts and general ledger entries
• Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts
• Assist VP of Finance in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies
• Manage employee credit card statements and reconcile charges
• Prepare documentation for external auditors
• Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
• Support the VP of Finance and Senior Accountant by answering accounting and financial questions through researching and interpreting data.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Possess personal characteristics such as; positive attitude, open mindedness, willingness to learn and grow, highly motivated, determined, team player and execution specialist
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2-4 years experience in accounting or related field
• Proficient in Word, Excel, SFAS Rules
• Attention to detail and deadline-oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
• Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
• Work independently as well as in a team environment
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.