Ethika is a leading lifestyle brand based in San Clemente, CA. Since the inception of the brand, Ethika and its team have been determined to live life, innovate, and deliver quality products, while staying true to our biggest asset – our FAMILIE. The Ethika employees, friends, athletes, artists and customers are the core of the brand and the reason we exist.
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking a motivated and determined individual to take on the role of Brand Marketing Project Manager. This person will work out of our Lake Forest offices. This individual is responsible for leading and optimizing company brand alignments collaborations, and other projects. This person will ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, while meeting key quality standards. The ideal candidate has experience driving company projects, facilitating meetings, leading process improvement, and updating project schedules.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads the project team in planning, managing, and executing company projects
• Documents meeting notes, facilitates and digitizes process improvement work, creates checklists, facilitates project meetings, earns team respect, works with all levels of employees, and serves as a team leader
• Creates project overview and update decks
• Creates and manages our company project portfolio
• Creates, updates, and communicates project schedules.
• Coordinates internal and external resources for flawless execution of projects
• Delivers projects on time, within budget, while meeting quality standards
• Manages changes in project scope, schedules, and budgets
• Collaborates collectively, effectively problem solves, and mitigates risk
• Leads cross functional team meetings and drives effective team communication
• Manages information and documentation to ensure confidentiality and reporting
• 3-5 years’ experience in project management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Experience using project tracking software like Microsoft Project
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in brand marketing, risk management, and change management
• Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving using strong decision-making
• Has created organizational charts, project charters, project portfolios, project scorecards, customer surveys, and employee surveys.
• Experience creating company, department, and project performance scorecards
• Is known for being a leader, going the extra mile, willing to do any task and whatever it takes to execute the project, is well liked and respected by the teams they have worked with, and is able to build relationships of trust.
• Track record with developing budgets and tracking expenses
• Experience using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.