- Phunkshun Wear
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $40000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
Phunkshun Wear is growing and looking for a Sales Manager to join the team in Denver, CO.
ABOUT PHUNKSHUN //
Phunkshun Wear is a winter sports apparel accessory manufacturer located in Denver, CO. Our products are made from recycled plastic bottles and 100% Manufactured in the USA, from the fabric milling to the cut and sew. Our masks protect the wearer from winter elements such as Cold, Snow, Wind, and Sun. We offer both a full product line, as well as an incredible industry exclusive zero-minimum custom-mask program.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The ideal candidate will be a true team player and have history of successfully managing outside sales representatives, a track record of increasing sales year after year, and sales/selling experience. They must be creative and dynamic, having both the ability to think on their feet as well as execute long-term planning. The Sales Manager will oversee all aspects of Phunkshun Wear’s North American wholesale business including direct interaction with key accounts and other retailers, as well as supporting the sales team regarding orders, shipments and products. The Sales Manager will also handle all administrative duties related to domestic and ecommerce sales. Sustainability/environmentally conscious individuals please apply!
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Establish, manage and grow field sales team and key accounts.
• Leverage key industry relationships to create new partnerships and alliances that contribute to long-term revenue growth.
• Evaluate and develop account plans - marketing and sales tools, merchandising, product, shipping, rep, training needs, assortment, displays and events.
• Develop and manage custom mask sales inquiries, non-retailer sales inquiries, and other sales inquiries.
• Successfully drive new and existing business to increase the target market penetration by managing all aspects of the retailer relationship.
• Establish and manage sales plan, forecast and budget.
• Travel with sales reps and accounts to ensure the brand and product strategy is executed.
• Work with production team to determine and manage sampling and merchandising needs (seeding, POP, displays, fixtures)
• Develop calendar for promotions/sales contests for the year, and monitor/gather contest results.
• Attend account events and regional tradeshows, as needed.
• Identify training needs and hold workshops for retailer sales associates.
• Provide feedback on competitors, general market trends and product opportunities.
• Provide exemplary customer service and support to both our retailers and sales reps.
• Collection and processing of dealer apps, orders, Quick books item list maintenance and retailer follow through.
• Assist with all aspects of the sales process, from creation of marketing materials, to order entry, to style substitutions and more.
• Assist in planning and execute all tradeshow and sales event logistics, including but not limited to venue setup, lodging, transportation, banquet services, offsite events, samples, sales collateral.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE //
• 2+ years experience in Sales Management
• 3+ years experience in Sales
• BS or BA degree preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must work well in a team environment and independently
• Superior written and verbal communication skills are a requirement. You must have the ability to speak to multiple people at varying levels, within different departments
• Excellent organization and ability to prioritize are a must
• Detail oriented
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS //
Must be proficient in the following programs
• MS Office Suite
• Sales Force
Mac OS & iOS
Fishbowl experience a plus
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS //
• Travel required (Up to 25% of the time)
• Must be able to lift 50 Pounds unassisted
• Computer terminal usage 8 hours a day
WORKING CONDITIONS // As indicated by responsibilities ability to handle multiple priorities. Ability to work flex hours.
ENVIRONMENT // Standard Office. Domestic travel can include weekends and/or, periods up to two weeks at a time.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Malakye.
2 Weeks PTO