Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Confidential Company
- United States
- Denver, CO
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $40000.00 - Max Salary: Not Available per Year
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (AA/B) who is a self-starter, highly organized, has excellent follow-through and pays close attention to detail.
The AA/B provides comprehensive administrative support by performing general office and reception duties, providing customer service, bookkeeping duties, human resources, and other related data entry.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
General administrative support
• Various office support functions: Filing, copying, faxing, scanning, printing, etc.
• Answer, screen, route, and take messages for multi-line phone systems
• Greets, filters, and checks in / out visitors to the company
• Receive, sort and distribute company mail.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers, representing company with a brand relevant, but professional demeanor
• Monitor, order, and receive office and kitchen supplies.
• Place supply orders for all employees
• Manage office/admin vendor relationships and orders (ensuring appropriate stock levels, reordering when necessary, escalating service calls) including, Amazon, Verizon, Utilities, etc.
• Assist with the coordination and book travel reservations including flights, hotels and car rentals.
• Identify areas in need of standard operating procedures and assist with their creation.
• Create reports, documents, memos, and forms, as requested.
• Create, Review, and Process expense reports
• Create and issue invoices, receive and process payments
• Place, monitor status, receive, and issue payments for purchase orders
• Track and report commission for sales reps
• Monthly account reconciliation
• Maintaining customer information in accounting software
• Prepare quarterly sales tax returns
• Prepare annual personal property tax reports
• Other miscellaneous bookkeeping duties
• Provide new employees with applicable new hire paperwork and ensure completion of forms.
• File all HR related paperwork in employee files maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Notify, process, and assist with employee benefit eligibility
• Monitor, process requests, and create reports related to employee punctuality, PTO usage, etc…
Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications //
• Education and experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field with 1-2 years of applicable experience, or 3 years of related experience
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods and to operate office related equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, etc.
• Highly motivated, dependable, organized, quick learner, focused and extremely detail-oriented.
• Must have a strong work ethic, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have excellent follow through.
• Not opposed to jumping in on any task when required.
• Punctual and on time.
• Experience in action sports industry a plus but not required.
Software Skill Requirements //
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proficient in Windows 10
• Highly Skilled in Quickbooks
Bonus Qualifications //
• Familiarity with Handshake, Expensify, FedEx.com
• Experience with international customers/invoicing
• Experience with ADP or another PEO
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance after 60 day orientation period. 401K is available after 3 months of employment. PTO & paid Holidays