Phunkshun Wear, a leader in sustainable outdoor accessories, is looking for an experienced Cutting Laser Technician to Set-Up, Maintain, and Operate a laser cutting machine in our fast-paced, fun and professional workplace. The ideal candidate will have experience with operation of CNC Laser machines, preferably cutting fabric/textiles.
Candidates with a minimum of 1+ years of experience with a CNC laser is will immediately be at the top of the list.
• Perform all assigned laser operations, including but not limited to
• Following startup and shutdown procedures for the laser cutter
• Cleaning and changing lenses and nozzle
• Loading program
• Ensure all preventative maintenance is performed in accordance with PM schedule
• Follow all safety procedures and report any possible safety issues to supervisor
• Loading and management of material
• Sorting and organizing of cut pieces
• Inspecting parts to ensure adherence to tolerances
• Detects and report any defective product being produced or already produced
• Understand and enforce laser safety rules and regulations
• Capable of performing part setups and inspection
Schedule – Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm shift
Starting wage - $18-20 an hour.