- Confidential Company
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
We are currently looking for a Product Developer based in Los Angeles, CA.
This job contributes to the company's success, growth and profitability by working closely with the production and design teams to ensure proper execution of garments and accessories while maintaining design vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily communication with overseas and domestic vendors for production approvals and submits via email or phone
• Involvement in the product development / production cycle & maintaining in house calendar to ensure on time delivery
• In charge of trim and fabric purchases for SMS and production, managing trim stock, pulling trim orders for vendors
• Create and maintain WIP Reports and help with QC visits
• Chase and track production samples (PP, Size Set and TOP’s)
• Help with tracking, receiving and shipping of packages
• Help with meetings by preparing samples, reports and presentation needs when advised
• Assist in shipping and tracking when needed
• Order and track blanks for production orders as needed.
• Assist Production Manager and Director with other related duties or tasks as needed.
• Knowledge of international logistics preferred
• Experience with Excel, Work, Outlook, AIMS, Adobe Illustrator
• Must be organized, strong attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment
• Excellent oral and written skills a must
• Knowledge in garment construction preferred
• Excellent problem solver and team
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Malakye for consideration.
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• Retirement Plan – 401(K)
• Employee Discount
• Vacation + holiday pay