- United States
- Los Angeles (DTLA)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Professional skateboarder, Keith Hufnagel founded HUF Worldwide in 2002. In addition to carrying exclusive products from the most respected skate, street and sneaker brands, HUF began producing its own clothing. HUF-branded apparel was immediately in high demand and Hufnagel ultimately shifted his focus to creating a full wholesale product line – resulting in one of the most sought after brands in the skate and streetwear communities. HUF is a Southern California based company with headquarters in Irvine, CA, Creative office in Downtown Los Angeles and Distribution Center in Vernon.
Interpret design concepts into a technical package with complete information regarding garment specifications and construction. This includes communicating the technical package to development in collaboration with design.
• Work closely with Design team to understand the desired design, fit, construction, fabrication, trims, and graphic content for each garment and develop tech packs to achieve the vision of design.
• Execute tech pack hand-off’s for all garments with clear detailed communication to development team.
• Collaborate closely with Technical Designer to make sure production is consistent with technical specifications across all in-line and special projects.
• Attend fittings and make tech pack updates.
• Attend product reviews and make tech pack updates.
• Maintain tech packs within the correct filing system on the server.
• Ensure emails are read and replied to in a detailed, organized timely manner.
• Attend design reviews to understand concept to creation of collections.
• Self-starter who takes initiative to continue to improve process, and increase consistency and productivity.
What are the qualifications?
• Technical garment sketching in Adobe illustrator
• 1-3 years experience in technical design – tech pack production.
• Understanding of fabric, construction, graphic applications, and trims.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Design and Development.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills including Adobe Illustrator & MS Office Suite – Outlook, and Excel
This is full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.
HUF is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• Retirement Plan – 401(K)
• Employee Discount
• Vacation + holiday pay