The Social Media & Content Producer has a strong passion and understanding of social media content and is responsible for curating, creating, scheduling, and posting content to all of the brand’s social media channels. The Social Media & Content Producer works directly with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to execute the brand’s social media strategy, including curating existing content, creating unique content, crafting an authentic brand voice, and managing the content calendar. This role entails everything from ideation to execution, while ensuring a strong visual brand identity across all channels. The role also works closely with the internal product and ecomm teams for alignment on product messaging and coordinated support around product releases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the social media content, calendar, and community across all brand social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
• Work closely with the Marketing Director to execute the brand’s social media strategy, including visual identity, brand voice, and product presentation.
• Build the content calendar and communicate plans with internal teams.
• Plan and post content daily.
• Serve as the liaison between the brand and the social community, engaging with the audience and responding to inquiries when appropriate.
• Work with the internal creative team to create new, unique social content appropriate for each platform.
• Work closely with the ecomm team to coordinate content and messaging around product releases and customer service inquires.
• Drive audience growth, engagement, and report analytics and insights back to the marketing team.
• Write copy for marketing emails and other relevant website copy to ensure brand voice consistency.
• Produce weekly posts for the website blog, utilizing copy, imagery and video.
• Assist in maintaining brand ambassador and/or influencer relationships and facilitate product send outs as needed.
• Maintain a strong and current understanding of social media trends and make recommendations on how to innovate content and communications.
• Strong copy writing experience with the ability to curate content and communicate effectively for each owned brand channel.
• Strong experience with content creation and posting to all major social media platforms.
• Proven ability to engage and grow an audience
• Ability to be help build a strong visual identify and brand voice
• Graphic design skills and photography experience a strong plus
• Proficient in project management platforms like Later and Asana.
• 1-3 years of experience
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• Retirement Plan – 401(K)
• Employee Discount
• Vacation + holiday pay
HUF is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)