Cascade Designs makes amazing outdoor gear! We offer a casual work environment and great benefits, which include: 15 paid time off days plus two "Get out and Play" floating holidays, Group Medical and Dental, company-matching 401(k) program, and free parking. We also offer a cool Activity Gear Loaner Program, discounts on products purchased through Pro Deals, and free Cascades Designs product!
We look forward to seeing your application!
The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the Senior Director of Sales, SOPS Manager and the entire internal and external salesforce of Cascade Designs. Primary functions will be oversight of the CDI Service teams (Customer Service, Warranty/Repair and Dealer Service) as well as management, development and ongoing improvement to sales supporting analytics.
This position will be critical to the success of Cascade Designs sales and service teams. It will require a willingness to work cooperatively with and provide great service and support to within Cascade Designs, as well as our wholesale customers, International Distributors, external sales teams and consumers.
Service Team Management:
• Meet and exceed financial and customer experience objectives.
• Manage day to day needs and operations with service teams. This includes time clock, PTO requests, training and order book maintenance.
• Embed Salesforce as primary tool to accomplish and record transactions in department.
• Maintain clear and constant communication with dealer, customer and warranty/repair service team members to deliver clear goals.
• Assure clean lines of communication and process for the teams to liaise with the SOPS Manager, IT, Shipping, Allocations, Customers, Dealer Service and Sales Reps to ensure accurate and timely shipping of orders to dealer base.
• Champion opportunities to scale operational practices in support of efficiency and customer experience.
• Develop framework for process improvement, policy, workflow creation and implementation to provide critical linkages for CDI customers and service department team members.
• Conduct annual and mid-year performance evaluations.
• Develop Annual goals with individual team members to support department and company goals.
• Hire and train team members. Designate territory and account responsibilities for Dealer Service Reps.
• Review current reporting processes and suggest improvements in information, delivery and medium (Salesforce, excel, Tableau, REX etc).
• Deliver and develop user friendly reports to external sales force to improve efficacy of communication between reps and customers.
• Liaise with IT/IS to suggest and assist with upgrades to current reporting systems.
• When information is available (from reports provided by our customers), aggregate customer sales data to report sell-through at retail.
• Report monthly utilizing Salesforce on Service team status. Call volume, warranty and repair backlog etc.
• Report on warranty and repair issues and trends to Product Line Managers.