Demand & Inventory Planning Manager
- Richer Poorer
- United States
- San Juan Capistrano
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Richer Poorer is growing and we are seeking someone who loves to be on the front lines of an expanding lifestyle apparel brand. With a focus on quality staples and design-driven basics we are excited to bring someone in to help us reach the next level.
This position will work cross-functionally to support the sales, product, planning, and executive teams by providing timely and accurate reporting and analysis on different facets of the business. The ideal candidate will have experience in apparel planning and omni-channel inventory management. A focused, analytical mindset and excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills are paramount to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and capable of identifying and taking on complex challenges.
• Create monthly and seasonal forecasts and required inventory plans by style at SKU level
• Review and finalize forecasts and inventory plans with Sales Ops and Executive teams
• Based on forecasts and required stock levels, send out requested monthly STOs to product team, who will prepare and issue purchase orders. Possibly issue PO’s via ERP.
• Monitor demand and lead-time variances.
• Work closely with Sales Management to understand, quantify, and fulfill customer/market specific requirements.
• Analyze historical performance against sales and inventory levels to identify trends/concerns.
• Resolve escalated availability issues.
• Request expedited deliveries of product to maintain correct inventory levels.
• Recommend product phase-out or discontinuance based on sales history.
• Update forecasted size ratios by style/color on quarterly basis or as required.
• Review WIP reports to determine if there will be potential shortages or stock outs and provide solutions for avoidance.
• Prioritize production based on potential of stock outs (reduced supply/increased demand) to avoid running out or low inventories.
• Regularly meet with Sales department to discuss potential new business, large orders, current shortages, or anything that could lead to product shortages and act appropriately.
• Manage direct and cross-functional team members to achieve results.
• Provide product delivery and inventory information to SOC, Sales and Customers.
• Manage style master file in ERP System.
• Able to thrive in a growing, small business environment with an ability to think outside of the box and creatively problem solve
• Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Deep understanding of the supply and demand planning process
• Exceptional attention to detail, follow–through and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to a strict calendar
• Experience with Full Circle and PLM tools highly desired
• Highly skilled in Excel
• Clear and concise communicator
• 5+ years in a similar role
• B.S. Degree in Business Management, Economics, or Finance encouraged
• Apparel industry experience preferred