Independent Sales Rep
- Multiple Locations
- Rocky Mountains Territory
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Alpargatas USA / Havaianas is in search of an Independent Sales Rep to cover the Rocky Mountains (NM, CO, UT, WY, E Montana) territory.
JOB SUMMARY //
Manage sales and client relationships within assigned region. Identify new business opportunities within existing and new markets. Travel and attend tradeshows to prospect and open new store accounts. The candidate must be goal driven, highly motivated and entrepreneur-minded professional able work independently and partner with the Sales Manager.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Responsible for growing, managing and executing the sales strategy within the assigned territory. This includes regular store visits to monitor point of sale, inventory turnover, replenishment, product mix, sales trends and merchandising techniques.
• Develop and implement strategies to create new revenue opportunities within existing accounts.
• Pursue new accounts by cold calling and lead generation (both in person and over the phone).
• Travel and attend trade shows throughout the year to generate new sales and open new accounts.
• Secure orders and insure proper flow of information is communicated back to management, and cross functional departments.
• Compile and monitor weekly sales performance to interpret trends, track top performing styles and identify re-order opportunities.
• Collect retailer feedback, competitive data, sales trends, market insights and market opportunities for Management.
• Partner with internal teams (Customer Service and Accounting) for order processing, account setups and account payments/invoices.
• Travel to accounts for sales meetings and review business results.
• Attend Sales Meetings in New York two times a year.
• Execute a high level of customer service to retailers and maintain long- term viable relationships for the brand.
• Manage all aspects of company visual standards in-store, POP/fixture requests, store training, and special event promotions.
• Maintain travel calendar.
• 5 years of wholesale experience within Independent Channel
• Working knowledge of retail math and concepts
• Strong sales driver with proven success in achieving and exceeding financial targets
• Ability to plan resources effectively, anticipate obstacles and develop solutions
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with a focus on building long-term partnerships
• Ability to be resourceful and problem solve effectively
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and be self motivated
• Ability to travel 60% of the time
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Bachelors Degree
CORE COMPETENCIES //
• Results Oriented
• Negotiation Skills
• Analytical Capability
• Focus on Client and Internal Relationships
• Interpersonal Relationship Skills
• Brand Champion
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye for consideration