Are you a leader?
Want to work with a Top 100 Retailer?
Want to work with a Top 5 Trek Retailer?
How about with Silver level Bicycle Friendly Business?
We don't sell bicycles, we sell cycling! We believe in bicycling. The thrill of riding that epic single-track, tackling that hill climb, commuting to work, teaching a child to ride or getting to the market. If you are results-driven with the ability to take on a leadership role and overcome challenges within the marketplace, then a Jax career would be right for you! Your opportunity is in achieving business accountabilities with your passion for cycling!
The Store leader is in charge of managing the store's operations and leading the employees. The Store leader shall also manage the stock, services and products of the retail store and supervise the sale of store merchandise. The leader shall exercise discretion and independent judgment to ensure successful and efficient store operations.
- Organize and supervise all daily activities of a retail store.
- Manage a team and evaluate employees' efficiency and productivity follow up and provide feedback to employees on work results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Maintain quality product and service standards to ensure client satisfaction and safety.
- Track and control store finances, budgets, revenue and expenses to ensure maximum profit.
- Develop a marketing presence and bicycle advocacy within the local community.
- Oversee daily activities of data entry performed by employees.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, orienting and training employees.
- Strategize and plan for achievement of store revenue, profit goals and key objectives.
- Ensure that all client complaints are met and resolved with efficiency.
- Recommend and initiate changes that will improve the store's business.
- 2-3 years experience managing a retail store.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience at a bicycle shop is preferred but not required.
If you are driven to accomplish desired results, create a great business, and in love with cycling, then a Jax career is right for you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter, outlining your cycling and/or bicycle industry background, through Malakye, or email to [email protected]