KÜHL Dealer Service Manager
- Kuhl USA
- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
KÜHL is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate individual to manage our Dealer Service Team. The Dealer Service Manager is expected to lead, motivate, oversee and train our team of dealer service representatives in a positive manner that will elevate the department to a new level of efficiency and service for our dealers and customers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Management and training of the dealer services department using best practices with regards to order management including: order entry, scheduling, confirmation, tracking and adjustments.
• Maintain regular and clear communication with dealers and independent rep teams on a regular basis providing any and all pertinent information related to their orders and product availability.
• Oversight and management of all sales territories working in support of the independent rep teams and dealer service staff.
• Ensure all dealer/rep communications are addressed in a prompt, timely and professional manner.
• Provide training, assistance and direction as needed with the use of the FullCircle ERP software platform.
• Proactively communicate to dealers, dealer service staff and sales teams any issues that may impact product delivery.
• Work with dealers and rep teams to track and modify orders and maintain optimal delivery percentages.
• Work with EDI partners to establish proper transmission channels.
• Maintain inter departmental communication within KÜHL to stay informed of issues which may impact dealers and delivery.
• Establish and maintain accurate ATS reporting and distribute where needed.
• Manage, review and track all pre-season orders to ensure on time delivery.
• Provide training, guidance and feedback to the dealer service staff in order to promote an ever improving workforce and positive work environment.
• 2+ years of previous dealer service / customer service management experience.
• Customer-oriented attitude with a strong desire to go above and beyond the needs of our dealers and customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong telephone, email, and computer skills
• EDI, FullCircle ERP software and Elastic Suite B2B experience a plus.
• Solid inter-personal communication skills.
• Ability to resolve complex issues with a positive attitude.
• Excellent organizational skills and a desire to proactively address issues.
• Must be able to work and thrive in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
• Adept at time management and multitasking
• Experience in the Outdoor Industry a plus.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• A self-starter who is comfortable ‘finding their own way’
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, Punctual, Analytical and problem solving.
• Positive attitude and a ‘team member’ mentality.
• Superb customer service skills.
• High level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
• Family health insurance provided by KÜHL after 90 days employment.
• On-site gym/workout room with shower facilities.
• Paid time off and competitive pay and bonuses.
• Daily gourmet lunches.