- C-Preme Limited LLC
- United States
- Carson, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for our C-Preme brand in Carson, CA (Los Angeles area).
Exceptionally diverse Graphic Designer who has a knack for product. You DIG on getting better. Your spell check is tight and you know the difference between your & you’re. You jokingly reference PMS colors outside of work. You wanna be in the mix with a team of designers solving visual problems & bouncing ideas around. You’re versatile with the ability to wear multiple hats. You can do a little bit of anything and everything all while excelling at something.
Handle the design needs of an established and consistently growing company:
- Packaging for all company products (die lines are supplied).
- Design product graphics for helmets and accessories.
- Create seamless tile patterns.
- Provide retail sales support materials, manuals, in-store signage and displays.
- Create company collateral for sales: line sheets, displays, presentations.
- Identify current design trends in the outdoor retail industry (with an emphasis on youth design).
- Work directly with the Art Director while reporting to the Creative Services Manager to ensure on time delivery of all files.
Additional duties include:
- Assist in creating tech packs for mass production.
- Assist in revisions & notes for new products.
- Assist in photoshoots, photo retouching/coloring.
- You want your work to ALWAYS be accurate & correct.
- You can CONCEPT new products, you have some sort of control of your hand & can draw a little bit.
- Yeah, you can do PRINT and PACKAGING. You gotta know the difference between spot color and CMYK.
- You are a CRUSHER at handling TECH PACKs. You are a ninja when it comes to size, color & placement.
- You can communicate and play in the sandbox well with others.
- You are someone who NEVER has to be told that Facebooking, Instagramming, Snapchatting, printing out an encyclopedia for personal reasons and other tomfoolery is definitely a bad idea.
- Photography, 3D modeling, Web, E-commerce, Fashion Industry and Action Sports Industry experience is extra credit.
- Experience working with Asian Vendors is also extra credit.
The Must Haves:
- You MUST HAVE at least 2-6 years working as a FULL time Graphic Designer.
- You MUST know Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design.
- YOU MUST HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE!
- You must have the ability to handle constructive criticism.
- You must be able to handle working on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to meet deadlines.
- You must have a highly organized approach to problem solving and project management.
- You must be skilled in traditional Graphic Design disciplines: type, color, layout, eye for detail, makin’ stuff look good.
- You must understand the basics of things associated: how to use a Macintosh computer, how to print stuff, how to use a telephone... how to get to work.
- You must have a portfolio that demonstrates creativity and diversity.
- You must be able to follow pre-set guidelines and work procedures.
- You must be able to travel overseas to Asia if requested.
We make radical youth products that are primarily sold in the mass market. We come from the toy industry, footwear industry and apparel industry. We‘ve worked for companies like DVS Shoes, Quiksilver, Paul Frank Industries, RVCA and Volcom. We’re a small tight knit crew and have all been hand-picked to have the sweetest work environment where everyone is simply the coolest and totally PRO. No turds here. We have major Action Sports Industry experience and we’re crushing it in bicycle helmets.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical & dental, vision, disability & life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!