E-Commerce Content Specialist - Bell / C-Preme
- C-Preme Limited LLC
- United States
- Scotts Valley, CA (Santa Cruz Area)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Bell and C-Preme are currently searching for an experienced Web Content Specialist who will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality articles, product copy and creative content for use online. The eCommerce Content Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, managing and updating all content across various online channels. The eCommerce Content Specialist will also be responsible for producing and maintain content from a variety of internal and external sources. In addition to editing and auditing all website content, this individual will work closely with our design, sales and marketing staff to maintain company standards with regard to product and information and overall brand strategy.
- Responsible for making sure our brands are consistently expressed across all web channels.
- Work collaboratively with product, marketing, graphics design and sales to ensure all product data is correct on our websites
- Maintain product and landing pages along with online brochures, ads, articles and social media content
- Assist in the creation, management and distribution of all creative assets via a digital asset management system for multiple product categories
- Give advice on projects and make recommendations for improving our online presence as a whole
- Be able to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Be responsible for meeting specific creative deadlines and coordinate effectively between different teams as needed in order to keep projects on schedule
- Execute the day-to-day operations e.g. project scheduling, production, deployment, and post-analysis of all web based content
- Work effectively with 3rd party vendors and developers to create, develop, and maintain visually compelling content, web pages and site features
- Keep current with emerging web design trends and technologies through relevant blogs, community forums, industry events, conferences, etc.
- Work with brand managers to execute seasonal campaigns and commerce-focused activities
- Update online assets and content as needed to support our brands overarching communications strategy and goals
- Ensure the suitability and optimization of copy for the online environment, focusing on consistency in style, tone and relevancy for a variety of consumer groups and keep everything in alignment within our overall brand messaging
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, writing, English, journalism, advertising, digital marketing or related field
- Able to consume complicated or industry-specific information and translate into digestible content for end consumers
- Have working knowledge of HTML/CSS and web design and editing software
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or equivalent software
- Ability to layout and design online newsletters, eblast promotions and press releases
- Is familiar with various content and digital asset management systems
- Skilled in the use of online social media applications such as facebook, Twitter and various blog management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with other employees
- Ability to conceive and implement new outreach and promotional campaigns
- Work in a collaborative environment with groups that have varying abilities and backgrounds
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical & dental, vision, disability & life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!