- ISLE Surf & SUP
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Isle Surf & Sup is in search of a Videographer to join the team at headquarters in San Diego, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
ISLE Surf & SUP is looking for a talented videographer to be join our marketing team and produce high-quality short videos. With social media growing and video continuing to be the most consumed type of creative, we want to hire a videographer to shoot a variety of different videos – talking head, scripted shorts, concept videos and more. Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES //
This position will be responsible for creating original pieces of content as needed. You’ll be collaborating with the entire marketing team to execute video on all social platforms and website. Eventually you’ll be pitching ideas for content that provides utility, information or entertainment to the brand’s target audience.
• Produce videos for Instagram, Instagram stories, Facebook LIVE, product specific
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is natural to the audience
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot list based on scenes’ value and contribution
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Consult with marketing manager from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new creative content.
JOB REQUIREMENTS //
Proven work experience as a videographer and editor who can demonstrate a creative mind, storytelling skills and knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity. Your age, education or past industry doesn’t matter; If you can produce quality video content with a creative angle relatively quick then you are a strong candidate!
WORK EXPERIENCE //
• 1 - 3 years of experience
• Experience in creating long (2 mins) and short form (6 second) video content
• Proven track record in collaborating with others
• BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field (not necessary)
• This could potentially be a student role. Students must be currently enrolled in a University within a commutable distance for the entire length of employment.
• Must have 1-3 years’ experience with Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES //
• Candidate should have professional video camera equipment and programs to edit videos (Premiere, Final Cut Pro). 2+ years
• Camera equipment and ability to do audio when necessary
• Experience with set design and lighting (not necessary but we do have them)
• Provide your Portfolio or Website link along with your resume in order to be considered
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
As of right now, this position could be freelance, part-time or will turn into fulltime if proven after 60 days. Must have the ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements is an essential function of this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
401K matching, Health Care, Vacation + Paid Time Off!