Event & Account Coordinator
- Graffy, Inc
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Located in downtown Carlsbad, Graffy,Inc. is a full-service, boutique media agency. We execute scalable campaigns that allow our clients to remain current and relevant with today’s trends. We provide the microphone to amplify our client’s message with the goal to deeply connect with their customer through credible and authentic partnerships. We focus on 360 degree, multi-platform media buys and event sponsorship opportunities. Our passion is connecting brands with their fans and our expertise is within the active lifestyle markets.
• Servicing and maintenance of existing clients and new business.
• Actively involved in strategic planning, asset delivery, event activation, and reporting.
• Regular creation of presentation decks.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Self motivated, attention to detail and possesses the ability to work in a fast-paced,team environment that prides itself on collaboration and cohesiveness. Appreciates the values and culture of a small company.
• 2+ years of relevant events experience, marketing, media, and/or project management.
• Skills to include proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint), strong organizational, communication and execution skills.
• Ability to multi-task, meet project deadlines, and demonstrate initiative.
• Previous agency, event company and or relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of digital/social, Print, OOHand broadcast media, etc.
• Past experience in media reporting, digital marketing and/or design skills.
• Has passion for millennial culture (action sports, fashion, music and media).
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.