Sales Manager - Private Label
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 8 year(s)
- Not Available
Add-Black is in search of a Sales Manager to oversee the sales division of a designated group of private label retailers. The position is located in Long Beach, California.
Position Summary //
The Sales Manager will be responsible for new business development in the private label swimwear sector. This position will manage and be responsible for identifying market opportunities and building annual sales plans by retailer to fulfill those white spaces. The most qualified candidate for this position will bring 8-10 years of experience in managing swimwear sales and will posses strong relationships with those key private label retailers.
Duties & Responsibilities //
• Actively research, identify and engage in white space opportunities within the private label sector of swimwear design and manufacturing
• Develop and achieve overall sales goals unique to each retailer thru strategic planning and working directly with buyers of key retailers to bring merchandised assortments to them that are volume driving and unique to their guest
• Act as a liason between Design/Merchandising/Product Development and Sourcing and the Merchant teams by retailer to create product lines that are designed best of class, priced correctly and ultimately meet the margin goals of each retailer
• Communicate with clients regularly to ensure all needs are meet and/or to identify any new potential growth opportunities
• Frequent travel to retailers, regional tradeshows/events to showcase product lines
• Market Research, line planning, budgeting, building calendars, and costing a must
• 8-10+ years’ experience in a women’s swimwear private label sales role where nurturing existing relationships and establishing new ones is critical to the growth and maintain of this particular division.
• Established private label retailer relationships a must
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrates leadership and candor with cross functional team members to build best of class product lines for each retail partner
• Proven track record of setting, managing and delivering results against plan
• Strong planning, communicating, problem solving skills
• Self-starter capable of establishing the key priorities and activities which deliver results
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and confident in prioritization skills
• Ability to travel regularly and as often as needed
• Enthusiastic about swimwear and complete knowledge of the competitive set
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.