Product Development Assistant
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Add-Black is an industry-leading swim house located in Long Beach, California. We are looking for an entry level product development assistant to work with our lead developer in the Junior, Private Label Swim Market.
POSITION SCOPE // Monitor brand’s Product Development process from initial design concept to production.
• Assist in assembling and sending development packages to factories and mills
• Create and maintain color and print tracking charts, proto development charts
• Help review and prepare all color submits before sending/presenting to customers
• Maintain color and fabric binders with swatches, detail sheets and test results
• Log and organize all development samples received and sent.
• Maintain seasonal fabric and trim binders with swatches, detail sheets and mill cards
• Upload and manage color library in PLM system
• Help prepare samples and print submits for design meetings and line reviews
• Communicate with overseas factories and mills daily and ensure deadlines are on target
• Participate in final hand-off to Production team
REQUIREMENTS // JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• 0- 2 years of experience in Product Development and/or Merchandising
• B.S. in Textiles, Fashion Merchandising, Design or equivalent
• Basic computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Flexible and able to accept changes with positive attitude
• Organized and detailed orientated
• Problem-solver, solutions orientated
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work on a continual basis
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Able to build relationships effectively with cross-functional teams
TO APPLY // Please submit your cover letter and resume along with salary requirements through Malakye.com.
** We are only accepting applications for THIS position at this time! Apply accordingly.**