• Years of Related Professional Experience: Entry level or 1-3+ years relevant experience at a small to medium sized company, preferably in apparel.
• Educational/Position Requirements:
o BA/BS degree in Textiles, Apparel Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o A proven track record in a service/support role.
• Color Science and/or textile dyeing and finishing experience or training preferred
• Strong aptitude for systems and systematic work.
• Proven ability to manage and analyze large data sets.
• Personal computer proficiency with a focus on MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Strong interactive skills.
• Building Partnerships
• Adaptability / troubleshooting
• Continuous Learning