The Iron and Resin Ecommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for the ongoing support of planning, creation, execution, and measurement of digital marketing initiatives designed to drive traffic, awareness and revenue. Executional support is necessary from initial ideation, tracking of necessary deliverables; all the way through to the implementation of campaigns through InR’s digital channels. There are a number of core accountabilities which fall under this role:
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing:
• Key in assisting with the development and refinement of the Iron and Resin brand marketing calendar for ongoing digital initiatives
• Ensures quality website experience through consistent upkeep and refinement of merchandising descriptions for product collections, product description pages, and all landing pages; inclusive of product imagery uploads, edits, adjustments
• Assist in creative management to develop integrated messages and materials for digital placements across InR website, blog, email and social channels
• Assist in the reporting, measurement, and analyzation of channel marketing impact. Pull, compile and comprehend basic weekly digital reporting on metrics such as traffic, conversion rates, average order value, revenue, etc. for planning insights
Product Merchandise Photography
• Creation of unique merchandise photography for website, inclusive of relevant placements in email, on blog; in social channels
• Assist in shooting ad-hoc lifestyle imagery when needed
• Manage and organize digital assets for use in marketing collaterals, including any necessary editing, adjustments/refinements to create the highest quality InR brand look-and-feel
• 2+ years of eCommerce manager or equivalent experience.
• Shopify eCommerce platform experience.
• eCommerce site merchandising experience.
• Analytical mindset
• SEO knowledge preferred.
• Creative writing ability preferred.
• Cut to white product photo experience a plus.
• Klaviyo email experience a plus.
Please submit resume through Malakye