- United States
- Solana Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $11.50 - Max Salary: $15.00 per Hour
HYLETE develops, markets and sells high performance athletic apparel built for the hybrid athlete. The company’s sales are made via its website (www.hylete.com) and other ecommerce platforms.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant in Solana Beach, CA.
The part-time Accounting Assistant would be responsible for assisting the Controller with daily accounting tasks and month end closing. A strong understanding of basic accounting is essential as well as proficiency in excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, formulas). Assistant should be organized, detail oriented and a team player.
• Daily transaction downloads and assignment to chart of accounts
• Entering vendor invoices and applying customer payments to A/R
• Receiving Purchase Orders and matching with vendor invoices
• Month-End Closing: accruals, journal entries, and G/L account reconciliations
• Understanding of GAAP Principles
• Understanding of Internal Controls and General Ledger
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Detail Oriented
• Communication Proficiency
• Team Player
The offce environment at HYLETE is casual, friendly, and team-oriented. The company sponsors a group membership at a local gym and the majority of our team works out together several times per week during normal business hours.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly rate/part-time position starting at $11.50 to $15.00 per hour. Standard and flexible business hours to be agreed upon by employer and employee. Potentially may be asked to work overtime or weekends during peak seasons.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field a plus but not required
• 2+ years experience in accounting
• Knowledge of ERP systems (Netsuite) a plus but not required
• Computer skills: Excel/Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.