HYLETE was founded in 2012 on the core belief that great athletic apparel does not have to come with a high price tag. What started with one training short has grown into an extensive line of men’s and women’s apparel, backpacks, and the first HYLETE cross-training shoe introduced in 2018. Built for performance, each detail of every design has a purpose. Whether it’s fine-tuned for your most intense training session, or optimized for comfort outside of the gym, we are committed to providing high-quality products for a community of dedicated fitness enthusiasts.
You won’t find HYLETE in traditional retail stores. With a focus on selling directly to our community, the promise of premium product at unique ‘HYLETE pricing,’ becomes a reality. Every customer has the opportunity to provide feedback on their HYLETE experience. That information is put directly back into the inspiration and development of new and existing product designs and content.
Position: Customer Service Representative (AKA BRAND EXPERIENCE Representative)
Reports to: Director of Brand Experience
The Brand Experience Representative is responsible for providing best in class customer service for all HYLETE customers by using essential, in-depth knowledge of HYLETE products, promotions, and back-end technology, as well as communicating effectively and efficiently with fellow team members within the company. The Brand Experience Representative is responsible for assisting with orders, complaints, account questions, system errors, returns, and any other queries.
The focus of this position is to complete tasks consistently, carefully, and systematically in a service friendly environment. The position allows for repetitive communication and interaction with people. It requires someone who is patient, pleasant, friendly, is a willing and sympathetic listener, a cheerful and amiable talker, and gets along easily with others. The work calls for some maintaining established procedures. The training provided for this position will be ongoing and will provide repetitive practice and written instruction on policies and procedures.
• Each day allows for repetitive activities in tasks and with personal interactions
• Steady, stable environment
• Consistent, ongoing communication and contact with people
• A great deal of attention devoted to supporting long-term relationships with a warm, relaxed, empathetic, and helpful approach
• Decisions are made by consensus
• Decisions are guided by well-established guidelines and procedures
• Warm, relaxed, friendly, good listening skills and seeks harmony
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns/warranties according to established department policies and procedures
• Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
• Customer focus
• Problem solving/analysis
• Time management
• Communication proficiency
• Teamwork orientation
• Technical capacity
*This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The office environment at HYLETE is casual, friendly, and team-oriented. The company sponsors a group membership at a local gym and the majority of the team works out together several times per week during normal business hours. The HYLETE culture is progressive, fast-paced, inclusive, and fun, with plenty of room for professional growth as an emerging brand. We want each employee to feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves, while also maintaining autonomy over their domain.
This is an hourly rate full-time position at $20/hour. The Brand Experience Rep must be a resident of San Diego, California.
Expected Hours of Work:
This Rep will be required to work both Saturday and Sunday, as HYLETE is a 7 day/week customer service brand. This Rep will be allotted 2 days off during the week. Days and hours of work are 5 days per week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., but may be required to work overtime during peak seasons.
Required Education and Experience:
• Customer service experience
• Computer experience
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of ERP systems (Netsuite, Quickbooks. SAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of customer service software platforms (e.g. desk.com, zendesk.com, or freshdesk.com)
• Participation in functional fitness
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Customer Service Representative
San Diego California
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|