Customer Service Representative
- Rastaclat, LLC
- United States
- Lakewood, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Rastaclat is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join the team in Lakewood, CA
POSITION SUMMARY //
Our growing brand is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have strong knowledge customer service policies, and well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
• Field all incoming correspondence from consumers and strategic partners.
• Interact directly with consumers via live web chat, email, social media and phone.
• Facilitate and track the product warranty process (returns, exchanges, and quality control).
• Monitor Rastaclat.com inventory and assist E-Commerce and Sales teams to plan and forecast.
• Collaborate with Marketing to follow up post-sale with customers to ensure and enhance customer experience and create brand loyalty.
• Resolve customer issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
• Regular data entry and order entry with strong attention to detail.
• Provide sales and operations support, assisting with order fulfillment as needed.
• Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel at assigned key accounts, teams, and strategic partners.
• Communicate internally with management, operations, sales, and warehouse regarding daily consumer activities and service issues.
• Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis.
• Manage all promotional orders.
• The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of customer service or inside sales support experience in the action sports, apparel, or related industry.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM and ERP platforms; comfortable learning new technology systems. Ability to work with ZenDesk is a plus.
• Strong desire to learn and educate about company products & brand stories.
• Must have strong communication skills. This includes the ability to write and speak clearly in a variety of settings to deliver a high level of customer service, and ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Must have the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment, excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
• Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, with customers, peers, and management.
• Be an advocate for the customer; must be able to handle challenges with empathy.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Bachelors Degree is strongly recommended.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
*Must provide at least three references, two directly from past managers in an office related position.
401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Benefits
Company sponsored Apple laptop
Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives