- Rastaclat, LLC
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Rastaclat is in search of a Accessories Designer to join the team in Long Beach, CA
POSITION SUMMARY //
Accessories Designer will play an important role in the diversification of Rastaclat bracelet product. An ideal candidate has a firm understanding and connection to the women’s market place within street, lifestyle action sports, and performance sectors. Candidate is self-motivated, able to multi task, and has strong problem solving skills. Being well organized and detail oriented is essential for the fast paced environment.
This role requires excellent communication skills in design, oral presentation and written communication. Candidate should expect daily communication between cross-functional internal departments on multiple platforms. Interest in accessories, fashion, lifestyle, sneakers and creative culture are all valued.
RESPONSIBILITIES // may include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for CAD design and tech pack creation of Rastaclat products.
• Responsible for trend analysis and translating trends into product relevant stories.
• Responsible for pitching concept directions through presentation of mood boards and color palettes.
• Designs with firm understanding of Rastaclat’s demographic, culture, business segments & retail partners.
• Contributes to the seasonal aesthetic of product through research of: color, materials, fabrication, trim finishing techniques, print and pattern concepts.
• Delivers design projects on time to meet Rastaclat key milestones according to product calendar and special project timelines.
• Collaborates within the cross-functional team setting (Marketing, Production, Sales) to achieve company objectives for seasonal, quickstrikes, and any unique business concepts.
• Assisting in product photography for archiving, cataloging, and graphic asset creation as needed.
• Design projects will include but not limited to: Bracelet product, graphics, tech packages, packaging, sales one-sheets, mood boards, color palettes, POP displays, product photography, and catalogs.
• High proficiency in ADOBE Creative suite (AI, Photoshop, In-design).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Basecamp and slack.
• Degree in Fashion Design, graphic design, fine arts or fashion merchandising.
• 2-4 years experience designing Women’s product: accessories, sneakers, or clothing
• Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group.
• Skill set with camera and photography is a plus.
• Organized with a high attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and teamwork is essential.
• Portfolio required.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Benefits
Company sponsored Apple laptop
Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives