Director of Global Marketing
- Rastaclat, LLC
- United States
- Long Beach, CA
- 7 year(s)
- Not Available
Rastaclat is in search of a Director of Global Marketing to join the team in Long Beach, CA.
ABOUT RASTACLAT //
Rastaclat is a symbol of righteousness, doing good for yourself and others. We believe that positive action can change lives, inspire confidence & unite us as human beings. #SEEK THE POSITIVE. This radiates through our company culture giving everyone on our small, but growing team the opportunity to bring their best on the daily. This position is a performance-based role that is grounded in our core values and offers upward growth potential. Our team of 25 employees share a positive work environment in a new, spacious office out of Lakewood, CA that has a large game lounge, loaded with healthy snacks and is walking distance from solid restaurants, shopping and a fitness center. Every quarter our team participates in a charitable, giveback event to keep the positivity flowing and we keep the team vibes strong with monthly-catered lunches, yearly company-wide incentives and a generous benefit/retirement package.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Rastaclat is seeking a creative and organized, Director of Marketing who will implement positive marketing initiatives for our growing company. The ideal candidate will be an effective collaborator and motivator who can lead a team of marketers to success. Director of Marketing applicants must have extensive experience in sales and marketing, thrive in a fast-past environment and be able to delegate and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES //
1.) Business Development and Sales Support
• Manage seasonal ‘go to market’ execution including sales meetings, tradeshows, catalogs, visual merchandising/POS, promotional items, retail product launches, partnership/Co-Op programs and special events.
• Provide quarterly and annual marketing plans for budget expenditures based on sales forecasts.
• Identify, develop and implement process and procedures as required to ensure maximum ROI.
• Evaluate sales and marketing objectives and provide solutions and/or identify opportunities for improvement.
• Prepare agendas and attend quarterly and annual planning meetings to align marketing goals with company strategy.
2.) Project and Production Management
• Manage department calendar, project deadlines and weekly status meetings to ensure successful implementation and execution of workflow and deliverables from design team.
• Identify, develop and implement process and procedures such as use of Basecamp, Slack or other Project Management tools as required to streamline work with third party vendors.
• Oversee due diligence and sourcing of photo/video/print/production vendors as well as models including preparation of RFQ's or SOW’s.
3.) PR & Communications Compliance
• Manage all PR inquiries including contacts from tradeshows and events.
• Draft and execute, official public announcements, press releases, sales programs and incentives.
4.) Media Relations
• Create and engage in relative publicity opportunities for the brand.
• Facilitate relations with print, web and multimedia channels.
• Evaluate and negotiate marketing opportunities and manage collaborations, special projects and deal memos.
• Research and engage in product seeding opportunities.
• Monitor overall customer/brand sentiment
• Analyze statistics surrounding digital advertising and social media efforts to continuously improve reach and engagement across all channels
• Manage a calendar of posts based on new releases, current events, trending and overall news
• Analyze month over month and year over year statistics and recommend new strategies based on comparison.
• Oversee management of marketing onboarding for new accounts
• Ensure POP/POS is distributed accordingly
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications and 7-10 years of prior relative work experience in the action sports, apparel, accessory or related field preferred.
• An established network of Press, Media and Sales contacts within the industry.
• Experience working in a fast pace environment.
• Excellent problem recognition and collaboration skills for resolution.
• Strong and confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Project Management tools such as Basecamp.
Experience // 7-10 years
• Medical Benefits
• 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Benefits
• Company sponsored Apple laptop
• Monthly Catered Lunches
• Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives
• Healthy Snacks
• New Office Space with Game Lounge
• Positive Company Environment
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
*Must provide at least three references, two directly from past managers in related Marketing position.
401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Benefits
Company sponsored Apple laptop
Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives