Rastaclat is looking for a passionate, highly skilled digital expert to bring our brand mission of spreading positivity to life through Direct To Consumer efforts.
The Digital Director is responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of the company’s online sales & marketing programs. He/she will lead digital activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, engagement and revenue for the brand. This role is responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital efforts to grow traffic, revenue and new customers with a strong focus on ensuring best practice and innovation are incorporated. The candidate will aid in the management internal teams, distribution partners, agencies and third-party vendors, budgets, execution and reporting of their designated digital channels. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded and digital-savvy professional, with experience across paid digital media and 360 digital campaign management, and will thrive in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
• Oversee all aspect of digital advertising including forecasting, budgeting, SEO/SEM, affiliate, display re-targeting, new customer acquisition.
• Research, make recommendations and execute initiatives to improve company margins and efficiencies within digital marketing.
• Develop and digital marketing analytics to establish insights, forming actionable, scalable strategies to grow the online business.
• Collaborate with e-commerce and creative teams to manage and execute digital marketing campaigns, content and calendar.
• Partner with international distributors on global consistency and alignment on digital and social media strategies.
• Develop and execute digital strategy across all digital media channels from concept to launch ensuring balance of brand messaging & commerce.
• Manage agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the company’s digital marketing goals.
• Oversee building of social community through social media strategies and brand right channels.
• Develop online marketing strategies that also drives qualified traffic to retail stores in partnership with Rastaclat.
• Build trust and maintain strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners, including creative, finance, sales and product teams.
• Test progressive and innovative ideas to position the brand as a leader in the digital marketing arena.
• Keep abreast of the latest digital industry trends, fashion trends, and opportunities.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
• 10+ years' experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
• Must be financially savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, shopping flows, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights which provide a better understanding our customer in order to improve traffic, conversion and financial results.
• Must be hands-on, analytical, and highly collaborative leader capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
• Extensive experience in digital marketing tools including Email Service Providers, Search Engine Marketing Platforms such as Kenshoo and Marin, Web Analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; Experience with Attribution Modeling Tools such as Convertro, Clearsailing a Plus. AdWords Certified
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
• Extraordinary collaboration skills; experience managing digital marketing in a highly-matrixed, multi-channel retailer a strong plus
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Lakewood, Long Beach Area California
|Required Experience:||10 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago