Sales Manager, Arbor Skateboards
- Absolute Board Co.
- United States
- Oceanside, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Absolute Board Co. is in search of a Sales Manager, Arbor Skateboards to join the team in Oceanside, CA.
About Absolute Board Co:
Absolute Board Co. (ABC) is the global licensing partner of Arbor Skateboards as well as the parent company of Penny and Z-Flex Skateboards. With its own offices and warehouses in Oceanside, California, Southampton, UK, and Brisbane, Australia, ABC has a global footprint. Our direct to consumer Ecom business is global with websites in 5 languages and fulfilment capabilities on three continents.
ABC is currently seeking a Sales Manager for Arbor Skateboards.Based in our Oceanside, California offices, you will use your experience in the Action Sports Industry and strengths in Sales Management to maximize all sales activity for Arbor Skateboards. You will lead a territory sales team, along with driving business development in the Americas by working with strategic international distributors and key retail partners.
1.) Sales Leadership
• Work with ABC leadership team to establish overall Arbor Skateboards Sales Goals for The Americas
• Partner in forecasting process to regional forecasts are developed and followed
• Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Participate in weekly sales and operations meetings
• Collaborate with internal partners to identify and resolve customer issues and problems within the area of responsibility; provide solutions
2.) Sales Team Management
• Work with ABC leadership team to develop the national business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of Arbor sales goals and profitability
• Manage select key accounts directly including their annual market development plans
• Provide leadership and guidance to existing team of 9 Territory Sales Representatives
• Partner with reps to establish territory targets by month and by customer
• Travel with, educate, train and coach Territory Sales Reps to improve and reinforce performance
• Regularly evaluate Territory Sales Representative’s performance; execute Performance Improvement Plans
• Proactively communicate and implement Arbor marketing programs and initiatives to grow business
• Work with Territory Sales Reps to expand customer base and grow market share by identifying and opening new accounts and new doors
• Prepare and submit forecasting, status and activity reports as directed by the General Manager
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and ensures that they are implemented within the team
• 5+ years of experience in Actions Sports direct sales, outside sales, territory sales or as a manufacturer’s representative.
• 2+ years of experience managing an independent sales team preferred
• 2+ years of experience in Skateboard Industry preferred
• Effective management and interpersonal skills; i.e. organization, time management, decision-making
• Documented ability to sell and track record of success in regional and key account sales management
• 30% Travel
• Ability to utilize basic software – especially Excel, etc.
• Competitive salary with benefits, including paid Health Insurance
• A fun, dynamic and creative global work environment
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.