Marketing Manager - Penny / Z-Flex
- Absolute Board Co.
- United States
- Oceanside, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Absolute Board Co is in search of a Penny / Z-Flex Marketing Manager to join the team in Oceanside, CA.
Absolute Board Co. (ABC) is the parent company of Penny Skateboards and Z-Flex Skateboards. With its own offices and warehouses in Oceanside, California, Southampton, UK, and Brisbane, Australia, ABC has a global footprint. Our direct to consumer Penny Skateboards Ecom business is global with websites in 3 languages and fulfilment capabilities on three continents.
Based in our Oceanside, California offices the Marketing Manager will report to the Global Director of Marketing and Ecom, and will be responsible for executing Marketing activities for Penny and Z-flex. The Marketing Manager will drive and measure brand health and growth, social media engagement and growth, specialty retail marketing initiatives, and ecommerce marketing initiatives to increase traffic and drive sales and conversion.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are to manage the marketing aspects of the ABC brands:
• Under the direction of the Marketing Director, implements and periodically updates the Penny and Z-flex Marketing Plan to ensure alignment with business strategy and goals
• Hosts a monthly marketing meeting with regional General Managers to ensure all regions are on-board with current and future plans. Absorb regional feedback and input and align global plans and activities as appropriate.
• Manages Global Marketing and Regional Trade Marketing budget allocations and monthly reconciliation in coordination with regional GM’s.
• Collaborates with Ecommerce team to achieve marketing objectives.
• Insures timely delivery of seasonal product and marketing assets to global and regional sales teams.
• Manages regional marketing executions in conjunction with regional GM’s and Sales teams.
• Manages the Marketing Activities calendar including liaising with the regional GM’s to insure successful on time launches
• Develops an ROI strategy to meet goals
• Works with the creative team to develop campaigns and produce social media content, trade assets, digital assets and content.
• Manages social media properties and campaigns.
• Develops a social strategy to grow followers, increase engagement, and drive conversion.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5+ years brand marketing experience with an action sports / skateboarding company. Social media, email marketing and online retail experience required.
• Managerial capability to give direction to staff based on regional offices
• Experience with Action Sports / Skateboarding a must
• Proficiency in Email Marketing a must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Commercial sense and budget management capabilities.
• Software proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign a plus.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics a plus.
• Self-driven and motivated
• Detail oriented and proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Bachelors degree, preferably in Business or Marketing.
We Offer //
• Competitive salary with benefits
• A fun, dynamic and creative global work environment
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.