Rhythm is a wholesale surf & lifestyle apparel company specializing in premium products. We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team.
Due to an internal restructuring of our sales and operations team, we are currently looking to recruit a full time Systems Sales Planner. Living by our company motto 'The Sound of Change', we are looking for a high energy sales and planning gun, who can support our wholesale team to execute on innovative sales strategy. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic candidate, who is looking to progress their career within the exciting spectrum of a sales division of a business.
Reporting to the Rhythm Sales Planning Manager, the Systems Sales Planner is responsible to manage all aspects of sales within our company ERP system Cin7, as well as to create and present reports that will assist sales growth to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets. This role is responsible for the maintenance of system sales-based tasks, such as budgeting, planning, reporting, inventory control and the general administration of orders.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 3 years' wholesale sales experience in Mens and/or Ladies Apparel, Swim and Accessories.
Summary of Purpose
• Inventory planning and system management
• Budgeting and planning
• Sell through reporting from external sales channels
• Management and reimplementation of company CRM processes
• General sales system procedural tasks
• B2B Sales platform management
• Major account reconciliation
Rhythm is seeking a self-motivated, driven, positive and passionate sales professional with the following attributes.
• A sales or business qualification is an advantage
• Comprehensive exposure to professional office environments and systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills at all levels
• Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
• Advanced Excel skills. An understanding of Cin7 and NuOrder is an advantage
• High level of organization and the ability to be agile in prioritizing workflow throughout the day
• Team player
What's on Offer?
• Attractive remuneration package commensurate to your experience
• A career with an expanding international surf clothing company
• A chance to be a part of an exciting, creative and emerging young label
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your resume through Malakye.