West Coast Territory Manager
- Rhythm USA
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Rhythm USA is in search of a West Coast Territory Manager to join the team!
ABOUT RHYTHM USA //
Rhythm USA, is a leading Surf Lifestyle Apparel Company specializing in Men’s and Ladies apparel, swim and accessories. It is heavily preferred for previous experience in this sector of the market.
More information on Rhythm can be found at:
• Web - http://www.rhythmlivin.com
• Insta - Rhythm
POSITION SUMMARY //
Rhythm USA is looking to add a West Coast Territory Manager to its experienced sales team. The Territory Manager will report to the National Sales Manager and be directly responsible for growing sales throughout this territory. The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and have strong lifestyle apparel sales experience.
The key roles of the position include:
• Sales growth through existing accounts across all categories
• Sales growth through new accounts
• Support to National Sales Manager
• Support to Retail Sales Marketing initiatives
• Support at Regional and Major Trade Shows
The successful candidate will need the ability to work to strict budgets and timelines as set by his manager, whilst having a motivation and creativity to independently execute these targets when set. This role will involve extensive travel along the West Coast, between California, Oregon and Washington.
Remuneration // An attractive Salary package is on offer and will consist of a Salary + Commission structure. This will be negotiated based on the applicant’s previous experience and skill set.
TERRITORY AVAILABLE // California—North West
• Work to budgets and timelines as set by Sales Manager
• Sales planning to execute budgets
• Account retention
• Account acquisition
• Retail marketing support as set by Marketing Manager
• Reporting as necessary, sell through, ATS, Repeat business as examples
• Support to Sales Manager as needed
• Trade Shows, set up, attending and break down.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• 3+ years sales experience in given territory
• Strong sales merchandising skills.
• Fashion / product minded.
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly Self-motivated
• Proficient computer skills including ERP Systems (QuickBooks and Cin7 preferred) as well as Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular
TO APPLY // Please submit your Cover letter and Resume through Malakye.
An attractive Salary package is on offer and will consist of a Salary + Commission structure.