Rhythm is a wholesale surf & lifestyle apparel company specializing in premium products. We are a looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team.
We are looking to hire a full-time Operations Assistant to provide administrative support to both the Operations and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of previous experience in an operations / customer service /sales position, excellent communication skills and a team-player work ethic.
• Manage daily incoming customer service inquiries via phone or email
• Work in Quickbooks to create sales orders, pick lists and credit memos
• Sales integration with NuOrder
• Coordinate customer invoicing and payments
• Resolve Shipping Issues
• Enter bills and purchase orders
• Create inventory and sales reports
• Provide enthusiastic, timely and proactive service to customers, including retail partners, and sales reps
• Processing replacement orders for damaged/defective goods
• Work closely with A/R to ensure on-time payments
• Pulling samples for sales representatives and/or retailers
• Escalate and report larger issues to principals so that solutions can be quickly executed
• Administrative duties (filing, copying, etc)
• 1-2 years of previous customer service or operations experience
• EDI and NuOrder experience a plus
• Proficient knowledge of Quickbooks and Excel
• Must be highly motivated and dependable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with consistent follow through and strong attention to detail
• Adaptability and Dependability - must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment,
manage demands and be able to deal with unexpected events
• Must work well in a team environment
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye for consideration.