Pro Armor is seeking a highly motivated fabricator to work in the fast-paced environment, focused on delivering superior products for our customers.
We fabricate bumpers, cages, doors, exterior UTV accessories, light bars, roofs, suspension seats and more.
Take a look at our website to see all the products you’d be creating in this position: https://www.proarmor.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Directs, implements, and maintains service standards.
• Works towards and ensures current and new projects are completed on schedule.
• Working under minimum supervision and accomplishing task on time.
• Keeps up to date on overall activities of the products, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
• Assembly of prototype parts to drawing specs
• Fabrication and/or maintenance of welding fixtures
• Test fitting of prototype parts on vehicles
• Disassembly/reassembly and maintenance of prototype vehicles
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
• Must have previous work experience in a similar role/capacity.
• MIG & TIG welding skills are required
• General knowledge of shop tools (i.e.,grinders, saws, sanders, etc.)
• Tube bending, press brake and programming experience are a plus
• Machining skills and ability to read CAD drawings are a plus.
• Two+ years of related experience or equivalent.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Strong organizational, problem-solving,and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Bilingual skills a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Calculate figures and amounts.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Understand and respond to a diverse employee population
A large percentage of work time is spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 13 days ago