Stokehouse, the parent company to Vissla, Sisstrevolution and Amuse Society is looking for a talented and motivated Customer Service / Sales Support Rep with a strong work ethic, who is highly organized, has the ability to work under pressure, and pays close attention to detail. Experience in action sports apparel a major plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the sales force and handle inbound customer service inquiries across all Stokehouse brands: Vissla, Sisstrevolution and Amuse Society
• Act as a liaison for the wholesale customer base to ensure that issues, concerns, and/or questions are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
• Issue return authorizations and credit notes
• Assist the Operations Manager with product allocation and inventory maintenance
• Assist with the data entry of EDI transmitted orders and orders from major retailers
• Communicate with the warehouse to ensure that all orders are being processed and shipped in a timely manner
• Additional duties as assigned
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service (apparel industry a plus)
• Self-motivated team player with positive attitude and the ability to problem solve
• Strong organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills
• Must have excellent attendance and a strong work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.