We love PR, and have a great time doing it! Master Plan Communications (MPC) is a full-service PR agency serving youth culture, outdoor and business-to-business brands. MPC is looking for an individual with PR agency experience, a strong sense of responsibility; a willingness to learn from the team; strong writing skills; positive attitude; ability to interchangeably work with the team and individually.
MPC’s clients include Igloo, ThirtyTwo, etnies, LAMO, MacFarms, Offshore Lifestyle, Hannibal Industries, the SeaHunter and many others.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
• Manage the client accounts he/she leads by providing the work laid out in the scope of work and staying within the approved budget each month.
• Provide client service administration support; draft meeting agendas, attend meetings and compile action items, handle scheduling of meetings, logistics and provide billing support
• Client social media management
• Develop comprehensive PR plans
• Manage execution of client PR campaign plans
• Draft news releases and media pitches
• Proactive media outreach that includes daily phone pitching to targeted media
• Write and distribute news releases, pitches, award submissions and other PR materials
• Lead media events, trade show campaigns and press tours
• Social media management
• Create reports summarizing media coverage, outreach and events
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and media contacts
• Monitor PR through creating coverage reports.
• A minimum of two years of public relations experience is required, with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field.
• The ability to work well independently, with excellent follow through skills and self-initiative is required for this position.
• The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate skills on MS Office applications and Adobe Photoshop are also important for this role, familiarity with Cision, Critical Mention are appreciated.
To apply, please submit resume through Malakye