Inside Sales Representative
- Cornerstone Display Group, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA or Valencia, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Cornerstone Display is in search of an energetic and motivated Sales Professional to join the team in either Valencia or Irvine, CA.
ABOUT CORNERSTONE DISPLAY //
Cornerstone Display is a leading designer and manufacturer of POP displays, store fixtures, retail environments, POS materials and signage. With over 100+ awards and industry recognitions, Cornerstone Display Group (CDG) has worked on everything from “one off” custom projects to “multi-national” rollouts. The diversity of our employee backgrounds and experience enables CDG to assess problems and swiftly deliver solutions that are efficient and effective. Our staff of designers, structural engineers, production and project managers create unique and innovative P.O.P. displays, merchandising systems and tools that keep our clients ahead of the curve at retail.
We work with some of the most exciting and dynamic major brands across multiple industries, such as Vans, OtterBox, Bang & Olufsen, Speck, VIZIO, Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, and Continental Tires and SO many more amazing brand leaders. For more info about us, check out: http://www.cornerstonedisplay.com/en/
POSITION SUMMARY //
We are currently seeking a lightly experienced Sales Professional that is eager to expand their sales skills and create a long-lasting career with Cornerstone. This position will be perfect for a recent university graduate or a candidate young in their professional career, as we’d like this to be a long-term opportunity with lots of upward growth. Our ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience with sales or marketing in the retail environment and an energetic personality that is ready to get in front of clients and grow sales-based relationships. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn about our industry and be part of the exciting world of in-store merchandizing and environmental design.
For success in this position we need someone who is eager to learn about the process of producing Point-of-Purchase displays and who is not afraid to pick up the phone and start developing long term client relationships. We will fill in the gaps but you have to be self-disciplined. This is a sales position for a candidate looking for a career and is willing to be part of something action oriented and creative.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT PACKAGE //
We offer a competitive compensation benefits plan based on performance and experience.
• Enthusiastically network and develop relationships with potential and existing clients
• Listen to client needs and understand their objectives & brand merchandizing to communicate effectively with the design and engineering teams
• Actively communicate with all members of the Cornerstone team and work well with multiple departments to achieve a cohesive goal
• Own new projects from start to finish and organize all assets accordingly
• Educate potential clients on the Cornerstone process and what sets us apart from other retail display companies
• Consistently pursue potential opportunities to expand business and strive to exceed goals
• Coordinate, organize and communicate timelines for projects and ensure timely completion by all active team members or departments
• Travel to meet clients, grow business and attend events, as needed
• 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience, preferably within retail environments
• College degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills required for success in this role
• The ability to balance long and short term / multiple project deadlines
• Strong communication and listening skills are a must
• Knowledge of MS office programs
• Excellent internet, email and phone communication skills
• Located in the Valencia or Irvine area
TO APPLY //
Confident candidates should submit their cover letter and resume through Malakye or directly to:
Candidates only, No Recruiters please.